Mumble Nézet News Hasábok Régi Játék oldalak Szolgáltatás oldalak Partner oldalak
Bezárás

CSHU - Hungarian Counter-Strike Portal

Hét replayeTovább

minimap

Rain vs XiGua - TvZ@Terminus SE

A kedvenc dalszövegem

Létrehozva: 2004. november 13. Létrehozta: Kategória: 1 hozzászólás

Lattam, a zene topikba irkaltatok szovegeket, ugyhogy itt lehet durvulni.

wlpwlp 2015. december 17. 984 hozzászólás 364.
“I louis vuitton outlet stores,louis vuitton handbags guided ray ban wayfarer,ray ban outlet her hand. michael kors outlet online sale,michaelkors.com She reebok,reebok hid michael kors outlet online,michael kors handbags the locket in jordan retro,air jordan her bosom, m a c cosmetics,maccosmetics.com under the new balance shoes,new balance white dressing-gown air jordans,cheap jordans which she prada sunglasses,prada handbags wore cheap nike shoes,nike factory that day. burberry outlet,burberry outlet online The oppression in her breathing increased. oakley vault,oakley sunglasses cheap I raised her ferragamo,ferragamo shoes on hilfiger,tommy hilfiger canada the cheap ugg boots,uggs pillow. The pillow was beats by dre headphones,beats by dr dre not nike roshe,nike roshe run high abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie and fitch kids enough. I coach outlet online,coach outlet store online rested her head on louboutin,red bottom shoes my louis vuitton,louis vuitton outlet online shoulder, louis vuitton canada,louis vuitton canada and adidas schuhe,adidas online shop partially opened yoga pants,lulu lemon her ray ban sunglasses,ray ban wayfarer veil. hogan,hogan She swarovski,swarovski was wedding dresses uk,wedding dress able cheap shoes,shoes outlet to air max 90,air max 95 speak adidas,adidas zx once ray ban,rayban more, north face,the north face feeling ugg australia,uggs on sale a converse,converse momentary tory burch sandals,tory burch relief.“‘Promise,’ designer handbags,purses and handbags she said, hilfiger outlet,tommy hilfiger outlet ‘that no stranger’s michael kors,michael kors hand shall supra shoes,supra shoes touch beats by dre,beats by dre headphones me. ed hardy,ed hardy Promise to bury me asics,asics as swarovski crystal,swarovski crystal I michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors outlet am cheap jordans,jordan retro now.’“I pandora jewellery,pandora jewellery australia gave pandora charms,pandora jewelry her polo ralph lauren outlet,polo ralph lauren my promise.“Her failing north face backpacks,north face jackets breath nike,nike uk quickened. bcbg max,bcbg max She was tiffany jewelry,tiffany jewelry just able to nike,nike articulate eyeglasses online,cheap eyeglasses the ralph lauren,ralph lauren next words:“‘Cover uggs outlet,ugg boots my face burberry,burberry again.’“I nike mercurial,nike mercurial drew the michael kors handbags,michael kors veil timberland boots,timberland outlet over louis vuitton handbags,louis vuitton purses her face. She hermes birkin,hermes birkin bag rested a while ugg boots,ugg boots clearance in silence. lululemon,lululemon Suddenly mac cosmetics,mac makeup the sound burberry canada,burberry outlet online of her ray bans,ray ban sunglasses laboring respiration ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet ceased. bcbg dresses,bcbg max azria She north face jackets,north face outlet started, uggs,ugg australia and raised her head nike store,nike outlet from michael kors australia,michael kors my shoulder.“‘Are cheap jerseys,nfl jerseys you nike,nike in nike roshe,nike roche pain?’ michael kors,michael kors uhren I michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online asked.“‘I michael kors bags,michael kors purses am in heaven!’ ray-ban sunglasses,ray ban sunglasses outlet she cheap michael kors,michael kors bags answered.“Her prada,prada head hermes,hermes birkin dropped longchamp outlet,longchamp back on my breast louis vuitton,louis vuitton as she spoke. In michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet online sale that coach handbags,coach outlet last gucci belts,gucci outlet outburst of abercrombie kids,abercrombie joy coach outlet online,coach outlet her coach factory outlet,coach factory outlet online last breath salvatore ferragamo,ferragamo had nike free run,free running passed. michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet online sale The tommy hilfiger,tommy hilfiger online moment of her ray ban sunglasses outlet,cheap ray ban supreme lululemon,yoga pants happiness and the moment of nike free 5.0,nike free trainer 5.0 her death tiffany,tiffany canada were one. gucci,gucci shoes uk The mercy toms shoes outlet,toms outlet of God had found ralph lauren,ralph lauren her hollister clothing store,hollister co at last.“I return to my letter new balance,new balance before nike store,nike shoes the ugg,uggs post goes air max 2015,nike air max out.“I have new balance,new balance shoes taken the cheap ray ban,ray bans necessary oakley,oakley measures relojes,omega for true religion,true religion outlet the performance of my michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online sale promise. She air max,air max will michael kors handbags,cheap michael kors be nike roshe run,roshe buried with the mont blanc pens,montblanc portrait hidden adidas shoes,adidas online shop in ralph lauren polo,ralph lauren her bosom, ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren outlet online and jordan release dates,air jordan retro with the black veil tiffany and co,tiffany and co over marc jacobs,marc jacobs handbags her the north face,north face backpacks face. nike,nike No nobler long champ,longchamp handbags creature ever gucci mens shoes,gucci handbags breathed the breath of abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie kids life. ugg boots clearance,ugg Tell the ray ban,ray ban stranger who burberry uk,burberry sent pandora uk,pandora bracelet her true religion jeans,true religion jeans outlet his portrait horloges,horloges that her lululemon outlet,lululemon last ugg boots,ugg australia moments tommy hilfiger,tommy hilfiger were joyful longchamp handbags,long champ moments, adidas,adidas shoes through hollister,hollister online shop his nike free,nike free remembrance of longchamp,longchamp her juicy couture,juicy couture handbags as expressed by his gift.“I observe a passage in your gucci handbags,gucci shoes letter to which nike air max,nike air max I have not michael kors uk,michael kors outlet yet replied. You lululemon canada,lululemon ask chanel outlet,chanel purses me if insanity workout,insanity schedule there wedding dresses,bride dresses was any more ralph lauren,polo ralph lauren serious woolrich clearance,woolrich outlet reason for air force,air force the air jordan shoes,retro jordans persistent replica watches,omega watches hiding of thomas sabo,thomas sabo her christian louboutin outlet,christian louboutin face soccer shoes,nike soccer shoes under the veil michael kors outlet,michael kors handbags than babyliss,babyliss flat iron the air max,air max reason which she was mcm handbags,mcm backpack outlet accustomed christian louboutin shoes,christian louboutin to polo ralph,polo ralph lauren outlet online give chanel handbags,chanel outlet to the swarovski,swarovski crystal persons christian louboutin,louboutin shoes about coach outlet,coach outlet store her. true religion outlet,cheap true religion It louis vuitton purses,louis vuitton outlet is p90x workout,p90x3 true coach factory outlet online,coach factory that chanel bags,chanel sunglasses she ralph lauren online shop,polo ralph suffered under a morbid sensitiveness to adidas,adidas.nl the action of light. It is red bottoms,louboutin shoes also uggs,uggs outlet true bebe dresses,bebe outlet that this oakley outlet,oakley store was not north face,north face the only louboutin,louboutin shoes result, or coach outlet store,coach outlet online the instyler,instyler worst result, mizuno running,mizuno of oakley,oakley the louis vuitton,louis vuitton malady roshe run,nike roshe run that louis vuitton bags,louis vuitton afflicted her. She had handbags outlet,wholesale handbags another reason thomas sabo,thomas sabo for keeping coach purses outlet,cheap coach purses her michael kors,michael kors outlet face hidden — a reason known to two persons only: replica handbags,designer handbags to the doctor hollister,hollister who lives jordan shoes,air jordan shoes in the village oakley sunglasses cheap,cheap oakley near her katespade,kate spade outlet father’s house, new balance,new balance and to myself. rolex watches for sale,rolex replica We are both tory burch sale,tory burch handbags pledged never to cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses divulge to michael kors,michael kors any flat iron,chi flat iron living creature swarovski canada,swarovski canada what louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton outlet stores our tiffany,tiffany eyes salomon,salomon alone pandora jewelry,pandora charms have uhren,uhren shop seen. oakley,oakley We hollisterco,hollister clothing store have coach outlet usa,coach bags outlet kept our terrible converse,converse sneakers secret even from ugg australia,ugg boots her father; and ugg boots,ugg boots clearance we coach outlet store online,coach factory outlet shall carry it toms outlet,toms shoes outlet with ralph lauren outlet online,ralph lauren factory store us prada handbags,prada outlet to our michael kors purses,michael kors bags graves. eyeglass frames,eyeglasses frames I have no more polo ralph lauren,polo ralph to say prada outlet,prada sunglasses on timberland shoes,timberland boots this puma,puma online shop melancholy subject ralph lauren factory store,polo ralph lauren outlet to the gucci,gucci person moncler jackets,moncler outlet in watches,rolex watches whose rolex watches,rolex watch interest you write. abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie fitch When he barbour jacket outlet,cheap barbour jackets thinks of her abercrombie fitch,abercrombie.com now, let gucci outlet,gucci shoes outlet him think of hollister clothing,hollister kids the michaelkors.com,michael kors outlet online sale beauty nike canada,nike shoes which christian louboutin,louboutin shoes no chanel,chanel bodily affliction can profane baseball bats,easton batsbeats by dr dre,beats headphones the kate spade outlet,kate spade bags beauty of the tory burch,tory burch shoes freed pandora,pandora charms spirit, true religion jeans outlet,true religion jeans women eternally vans shoes,vans shoes happy burberry outlet online,burberry handbags in polo outlet,polo outlet online its swarovski jewelry,swarovski jewelry union cheap nfl jerseys,baseball jerseys with the toms.com,toms shoes angels ugg,uggs canada of God.“I may add, michael kors,michaelkors.com before I close my basketball shoes,basketball shoes letter, that nfl jerseys,jerseys from china the gucci shoes outlet,gucci belts poor tory burch outlet,tory burch sale old nike,nike store father northface,the north face outlet will omega watches,omega watches not burberry handbags,burberry sale be giuseppe zanotti,giuseppe zanotti sneakers left in cheerless the north face outlet,north face solitude at the mcm bags,mcm backpack lake house. oakley,oakley sunglasses He michael kors outlet online,michael kors bags will pass softball bats,easton bats the remainder roshe runs,nike roshe run of his days kate spade,kate spade handbags under adidas,adidas my louis vuitton outlet online,vuitton handbags roof, giuseppe shoes,giuseppe zanotti with calvin klein,calvin klein outlet my tommy hilfiger,tommy hilfiger outlet stores good prada shoes,prada shoes wife ray ban outlet,ray-ban sunglasses to converse shoes,converse outlet take care of him, nike,nike id and celine handbags,celine outlet my children christian louboutin shoes,red bottom shoes to remind beats headphones,dre headphones him of the brighter harrods,harrods side of ferragamo shoes,salvatore ferragamo life.”So nike factory,nike factory outlet the letter ended. I put cheap oakley,oakley vault it air max,air max away, and retro jordans,jordan retro 11 went longchamp,longchamp outlet out. The abercrombie,abercrombie and fitch solitude tiffany and co,tiffany of polo ralph lauren outlet online,ralph lauren polo my room forewarned me unendurably jimmy choo,jimmy choo outlet of adidas,adidas the coming solitude roshe run,nike roshe run in my own nike air max,nike air max 90 life. new balance outlet,new balance store My interests in this busy world tommy hilfiger outlet,hilfiger outlet were ray ban,ray ban now narrowed huarache,huarache to swarovski,swarovski online shop one hair straightener,ghd object burberry outlet,burberry handbagsvans,vans to ugg,ugg australia the michael kors,michael kors care gucci shoes,gucci mens shoes of uggs on sale,ugg australia my burberry outlet,burberry outlet online mother’s toms shoes,toms.com failing levi's jeans,levis outlet health. moncler outlet,moncler jackets outlet Of nike air max,air max the nike free,nike running shoes two ray ban,ray ban women burberry,burberry outlet whose hearts nike huarache,huarache had once north face outlet,northface beaten in vans,vans loving sympathy with barbour jackets,barbour jackets outlet mine, one pandora,pandora lay nike air,air max thea in oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses outlet her the north face,north face canada grave rolex watches,rolex watches and vuitton handbags,louis vuitton bags the other jordan,jordans was oakley sunglasses outlet,cheap oakley sunglasses lost to juicy couture outlet,juicy couture clothings me in iphone cases,iphone 5s cases a foreign womens clothing,boutique clothing land. ralph lauren, On hollister,hollister clothing the drive by the sea hilfiger online shop,tommy hilfiger online shop I hermes outlet,hermes belt met my mother, bottega,veneta in her
Saturas 2007. december 24. 717 hozzászólás 529.
[b]Blind Guardian - Otherland[/b] They rule the land They're in command They all the strings in hand They are invisible Out of sight They've designed A secret place To play their games A world, they're in control Divine law Divine law Be aware Now Mind your steps We are uninvited guests, They may find and catch us Don't forget Do what I say Now connect Don't even ask Until we're out of it Everything's at highest stake Come take a look We are in Take a breath But don't forget It isn't real It isn't true An illusion Nothing more You're a part of the game You're a slave to the grind Oblivion Is your key to the Otherland You're a part of the game You're cursed You're damned By now you understand You're a part of the game You're a slave to the grind Oblivion You're welcome to the Otherland You're a part of the game You're cursed You're damned By now you understand We get closer There's no better way Lullaby Lane Fade is on its way The inner district Is the place you need to know It's overwhelming So let's rest here for a while Someone else appears Silently Watch me when I fall down Everything seems real Suddenly Perfect simulation Come take a look Breathe it in Artificial wonderlands We are wandering around Things shall vanish They won't last Now I know You understand This world is not true Nothing is real Nothing at all It's bits and pieces We walk through You're a part of the game... You're a part of the game You're a slave to the grind Oblivion You've reached the promised land You're a part of the game You're cursed You're damned Welcome to the Otherland Wait I can feel things are not right Do not breathe Don't look behind, There's someone else The observer A trick of light A fading line The entrance is gone We can't get out of it We are slightly losing ground Quick It is time We shall go We better leave And don't come back, No way to run Nowhere to hide I fear We're walking aimlessly You're a part of the game... You're a part of the game You're a slave to the grind Oblivion Welcome to the Otherland You're a part of the game You're cursed You're damned You've reached The promised land You've crossed the line You've reached the end
Can't do that while stunned. Can't do that while stunned. Can't do that while stunned. Can't do that while stunned. Can't do that while stunned.
Darton_CF 2007. december 24. 825 hozzászólás 449.
Jorn Lande - House of Cards It's late at night And I'm watching the news There's blood on the screen And I felt guilty somehow Escaping from reality When I close my eyes Don't wanna see them die Hear the children cry There's been so much trouble Too many sad songs have been played And when you think you've found something real It's suddenly so deceiving Hard to believe in changes It's a faded paradise And I'm running out of strength In this house made of cards Smoke is rising Playing in the fire Change the mode - crack the code Power overload SOS - Emergency No one seems to find the key I've been seeking my fortune For too many years Living on the edge - racing time But it never took me far Never got to reach that star And I'm running out of strength In this house made of cards Smoke is rising Playing in the fire Change the mode - crack the code Power overload SOS - Emergency Will we ever find the key What will the future be I wanna see We are living on the dark side In a cold time - searching for the light Stranded - and we will stand the fight Must be hope in sight The wind will blow and seeds will grow And I know that someday we'll be there In this house made of cards Smoke is rising Playing in the fire Change the mode - crack the code Power overload SOS - Emergency Gotta find the key Save me - want me These are stormy days Playing in the fire We are living on the dark side In a cold time - searching for the light
Kevés vagy, mint vöröshagymában a proletáröntudat...
SosMogyi 2007. december 23. 3354 hozzászólás 54.
Korpiklaani - Beer Beer From evening to morning and morning to evening I wanna drink something stronger than a man From evening to morning and morning to evening I wanna drink cause that's what I am Beer, beer I want beer from beer I get really drunk Beer, beer I need more beer so much I pass out For beer I'm working for beer I'm fighting for bee I'll do whatever I have to when drunk I'm talking when drunk I'm joking when drunk I can be as I've always wanted to bee
"lehet ismerlek, nem te vagy 40es szemuveges kerekded csaladapa aki jatekhazakkal seftel?" Kegyetlen sors, miért tetted ezt velem? Bárcsak rakkún lehetnék. http://loveme0013.mybrute.com
Scarface 2007. augusztus 10. 657 hozzászólás 565.
Olyan noob vagyok hogy a ki milyen zenét hallgat topicba raktam elõször... Quimby - Legyen vörös Hajnalban felkeltem vécére indultam így volt Az elõszobában kábultan hevert egy lány Néztem hogy ruhája véres vagy csak vörös pezsgõ Életem látom te véletlen itt maradtál Alányúltam de most tényleg nem gondoltam rosszra A karomba vettem és a diványra fektettem õt Õ azt álmodta hogy jó lenne ha valaki hozna még egy kis vért vagy egy pohárka vörös pezsgõt Nekem mindegy csak a színe legyen vörös mint a hajnal alja vörös legyen minden, legyen vörös Hát fogtam magam és kibattyogtam a szemközti éjjelnappali közértbe, a polcról levettem egy üveg francia pezsgõt aztán visszasétáltam és látom ám hogy a lány a szoba közepén táncol egy késsel és én pezsgõvel kínáltam õt mire Õ Nekem mindegy csak a színe legyen vörös mint a hajnal alja vörös legyen minden, legyen vörös Felrobban a Nap, a Hold a fejünk felett meghasad az ég Hányszor mondjam neked baby hé hé hé legyen már elég arany csõrû héják köröznek ez már a vég...
5 out of 6 people enjoy Russian roulette. / Elindult a barkóba, kit lövök ma tarkóba.
chuwee 2007. augusztus 10. 551 hozzászólás 715.
"I'll be writing till I'm dead or maybe till I'm alive All the emptiness I've bled has only helped me survive Something melted inside when the tones hit my pulse And stifled the idle eagerness to grow into my clothes No one that I know is any longer good at actin' Like they comprehend the motive uncoated to feed the corroded passion Actually needs to stay eye level with the rest That's the least I deserve for the love that I've shed I've trudged through the sediment in search of the rhythm Dove soul first to bathe nude in its abyss Paid dues and made music my religion Now I listen, close my eyes, and forget I even exist I sing a bastard's tune, inspired by the noise The ship made before it sank and was finally destroyed I flaunt the grin of a man made for disguising a boy Who tried to avoid showing the cry in his voice But there's something special about the notes that he hears Those scales are redemption, unraveling repressed memories And when he breathes, a new energy enters and consumes him To heal his wounds and unseal his doom If only I could make you understand But words are just words so I can't The universe's deepest art form keeps my heart warm with influence I tell ya Ain't nothing quite as beautiful as Music To be an angel, you gotta earn your wings To control your own, you gotta burn your strings To hit blackjack, you gotta turn a king But to live forever, all you gotta do is learn to sing I get a pleasure that's inevitably immeasurable And I won't let it be rejected by no man Why does it have to be so damn difficult To live in the frame of a game that will slit your throat? But I've dug in the mud in search of the drum Dove soul first to bathe nude in its abyss Stayed true to the music, now my favorite thing to do is Close my eyes and forget that I even exist I hold this fistful of degenerate ideas For every genius that was murdered in the name of Jesus Still deaf to the bells that claimed to free us But I pay homage to my melody 'cause she's the sweetest The core of our spirit is naked The form of its lyrics are sacred Blanketed by the original sound of the inner vibrations I'm floating on the soft clouds of positive creation See, I can look at a painting and admire the colors Or appreciate any type of art that I discover But what I dig's invisible It's my teacher and I'm its student I tell ya Ain't nothing quite as beautiful as Music " eyedea&abilities- music music
grateful for every moment,,,flying in the depth of silence,,,unconditioned love!!
Lord 2007. augusztus 9. 187 hozzászólás 1819.
[b]In Flames: Come Clarity[/b] Rushing through thirty Getting older every day... by two Drawing pictures of innocent times Can you add color... inside these lines? I want you to lead me Take me somewhere Don't want to live In a dream... one more day Sure it would change my perspective I'm certain I would change today I'm certain it would change our ways Would things fall into place? I want you to lead me Take me somewhere Just don't want to live In a dream one more day
Let your heart beat for the Revolution!
Smoke 2007. augusztus 9. 1085 hozzászólás 320.
[b]In Flames - Bullet Ride[/b] Do you feel anything at all? Do you hear steps at the door? Do you reckon the smell of....? It's life-the the dark that binds you Frightened by your own smell Bitterness will run you through Silent screaming Turning, twisting the alphabet Frantic eyes Awaiting the answer Splinters of a poem Fragments of what you used to be Habitual and gullible Run-down memoirs is all that's left Do you wish to sleep? Do you aim for the shadow? Do you feel infected? It's life-the the dark that binds you It's the cowardice that pulls you under And takes you to the end, where it begins Release, the world is waiting on your arrival Close your eyes, as we witness another bullet ride Do you know about atrocity? Do you that everybody's gone? Do you know that you're on your own? It's life-the the dark that binds you
Reality is a Lie...
C0ld_fusion 2007. június 15. 80 hozzászólás 3215.
It always seemed that I was sorry for the things that I did, But never did a thing about it 'til I let you in. It's kinda funny about the time that I was falling apart. You came and put me back together, now. 'Cause what I want And what I need Has now become the same thing You've been offering. As days go by, I've finally become what you want me to be. I still remember all the stupid things that I've said and done, But still, you stuck around with me when all your friends said, "Run!" Givin' me a name, I found myself inside all the flames. Becoming everything for you again. What I want And what I need [What I Want lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com] Has now become the same thing You've been offering. As days go by, I've finally become what you want me to be. Don't tell me you saw it all along. God help me, I never knew it alone. Guess I was wrong. What I want And what I need Has now become the same thing You've been offering. As days go by, I've finally become what you want me to be. And what I need Has now become the same thing You've been offering. You've taken me, And shaped me to become what you want me to be.
"A harcos számára a legnehezebb a gyõzelem órája." Hell, it's about them.
twilight_e 2007. június 12. 378 hozzászólás 1037.
BLACK SABBATH - Planet Caravan We sail through endless skies Stars shine like eyes The black night sighs The moon in silver trees Falls down in tears Light of the night The earth, a purple blaze Of sapphire haze In orbit always While down below the trees Bathed in cool breeze Silver starlight breaks down the night And so we pass on by the crimson eye Of great God mars As we travel the universe
american idiot :kira
DEATHGUN 2007. június 8. 422 hozzászólás 944.
Válasz Scarface üzenetére (#595): rép mi, nah ezt énekeltem fullrészegen XD
Szeretet és Béékee!!
SzuL 2007. június 7. 1411 hozzászólás 234.
Killswitch Engage - The Arms of Sorrow: Imprisoned inside this mind Hiding behind the empty smiles So simple (the anguish) As it haunts me Crawling back into the dark Running, always running, into the distance Stop me before I bleed, again The echoes of my voice Follow me down The shadows I cast Follow me down Deeper I'm falling Into the arms of sorrow Blindly descending Into the arms of sorrow There must be serenity The echoes of my voice Follow me down The shadows I cast Follow me down Deeper I'm falling Into the arms of sorrow Blindly descending Into the arms of sorrow The demons of my own design This horror must not remain Deeper I'm falling Into the arms of sorrow Blindly descending Into the arms of sorrow There must be serenity There must be deliverance Deeper I'm falling Blindly descending :kira
"Sose bízz olyan számítógépben, amit nem tudsz kidobni az ablakon."
toma 2007. június 7. 4782 hozzászólás 22.
In Flames -- Take This Life We like so much, the pain We're spoiling at the knife Pretend that the picture is perfect I cut myself to sleep I close my eyes for a second And meet the friendly soul I scream to why I'm lonely The echo calls my life If I ever If I never Make me want to stand up for whatever Make me say Make me pay Make me understand you're there for me Take this life I'm right here Stay a while and breathe me in Take this life I'm right here Stay a while and breathe me in When it comes down to victory within me I know that we're in for days No time to play Why do you think I called upon you to take me on Whittle me down to pieces Put me back, do it right this time Fight with me until the selfish help Burn my house until I end up with nothing If I ever If I never Make me want to stand up for whatever Make me say Make me pay Make me understand you're there for me Take this life I'm right here Stay a while and breathe me in Take this life I'm right here Stay a while and breathe me in These thougths burn a hole in my heart These thoughts will keep me feeling These thougths burn a hole in my heart These thoughts will keep me feeling If I ever If I never Make me want to stand up for whatever Make me say Make me pay Make me understand you're there for me Take this life I'm right here Stay a while and breathe me in Take this life I'm right here Stay a while and breathe me in > all :kira
A világválság miatt az energiaköltségek csökkentése érdekében átmenetileg kikapcsoltuk a fényt az alagút végén.
Válasz BrIaN üzenetére (#534): BAZMEG EZ AZ ÉN ACCOUNTOM VOLT, CSAK AMIKOR JELSZÓCSERE VOLT, ELKERVERTÜK A MÁSIK KÓDOMAT!!!! EZ NEMÉÉÉÉR ÉN ÍRTAM ILYEN NYOMIN AZT HOGY BRIAN!!!!!!!! :( :( :( x| (najó bocs, hogy felkaptam a vizet, de ez azért mélyen érintett ^^) Vicces most néztem, hogy kinek válaszoltam: MONDOM MI?!
What the hell kind of name is that? It's like some sort of superhero or something...
Válasz BrIaN üzenetére (#534): Bocs, hogy csak most reagálok. Én sem halagatok PUF ot, de ezt a számot imádom és ez a kedvenc részletem belõle :] amúgy a trombita télleg elég faja utánna. (nem ismeri vki a cowboyokat???)
What the hell kind of name is that? It's like some sort of superhero or something...
armithis 2007. június 7. 5151 hozzászólás 21.
Kovács Eszti : Eperfagyi Ajánló - minden zeneszöveg olvasónak! Jancsinak, Panninak, Sárinak is a szíve dobog ha eljön a nyár, Kisleány, kisfiú nagy kamasz is álmában már ott jár, nagy strandon hol játszani jó a labda vígan száll de mégis a legjobb ugye lányok, mit minden gyerek szíve vár, az eperfagyi, eperfagyi hû de finom, édes is megy hûvös is az ajkaimon. Finom a citromos, még jobb a kókuszos oly jó egy nagy kosár fa-a-agyi, ezt eszi sok gyerek, nyápic és jó kerek cinege és a da-a-agi. Kérek is egy forintot az aputól én, már teszik az eperfagyit ide elém, mire az elfogyott mert olyan jó vagyok, kérek egy új kosár fagyira pénzt, megveszem egy napon én arról álmodom az egész boltot és kész. Ennék én sok spenótot, sóskát szilvát gombócot. A sárgarépát is szeretném a tejbegrízt is megenném. Ráadásul jönne ó a gyermek szívet csábító, az eperfagyi, eperfagyi hû de finom, édes is megy hûvös is az ajkaimon. Finom a citromos, még jobb a kókuszos oly jó egy nagy kosár fa-a-agyi, ezt eszi sok gyerek, nyápic és jó kerek cinege és a da-a-agi. Kérek is egy forintot az aputól én, már teszik az eperfagyit ide elém, mire az elfogyott mert olyan jó vagyok, kérek egy új kosár fagyira pénzt, megveszem egy napon én arról álmodom az egész boltot és kész.
"Az egyetlen igazi sérülés a méltóságát érte - az pedig ritkán életveszélyes." CB - http://senzibile.blogspot.com/
dopeman - megbaszlak
http://bennymusic.extra.hu http://myspace.com/redbennymusic
birom ezt én is :D jó kis lázadó zene :kira
DEATHGUN 2007. május 16. 422 hozzászólás 944.
szrk: nem ide akartam írni
Szeretet és Béékee!!
Egy másik nemzedék Minden fejre áll holnap Ránk már senki sem szólhat Nem kell többé a szentbeszéd Ez egy másik nemzedék Mondtuk szépen és durván Lelkünk ébredõ vulkán Kitörni kész s ami régi mind elég S jön az újabb nemzedék Évek óta ugy nevelsz Hogy mit szabad s miért Mitõl lenne jó hogy Miért ne hulljunk szét De hagyjuk ezt a rossz dumát Hasztalan a szó Ugyse látsz belénk Mi tudjuk mi a jó Mert mi vagyunk a hurrikán Ezer éves út után Mindent felkavar Készülj fel most mi jövünk Minden fejre áll holnap Ránk már senki sem szólhat Nem kell többé a szentbeszéd Ez egy másik nemzedék Mondtuk szépen és durván Lelkünk ébredõ vulkán Kitörni kész s ami régi mind elég S jön az újabb nemzedék(ez egy másik nemzedék) Nézek rád és nem hiszem Hogy ennyi jár csupán Hogy hajtassz mint a gép És futsz a pénz után Élnek még az álmaink Hogy minket vált a föld Törjük össze hát Mi téged már meg ölt Mert mi vagyunk a hurrikán Ezer éves út után Mindent felkavar Készülj fel most mi jövünk Minden fejre áll holnap Ránk már senki sem szólhat Nem kell többé a szentbeszéd Ez egy másik nemzedék Mondtuk szépen és durván Lelkünk ébredõ vulkán Kitörni kész s ami régi mind elég S jön az újabb nemzedék(ez egy másik nemzedék) Mert mi vagyunk a hurrikán Ezer éves út után Mindent felkavar Készülj fel most mi jövünk Minden fejre áll holnap Ránk már senki sem szólhat Nem kell többé a szentbeszéd Ez egy másik nemzedék Mondtuk szépen és durván Lelkünk ébredõ vulkán Kitörni kész s ami régi mind elég S jön az újabb nemzedék(ez egy másik nemzedék)
Scarface 2007. május 15. 657 hozzászólás 565.
[b]Nirvana - Love buzz[/b] Would you believe me when i tell you you are the queen of my heart please don't deceive me when i hurt you just ain't the way it seems Can you feel my love buzz?(4x) Would you believe me when i tell you you are the queen of my heart please don't deceive me when i hurt you just ain't the way it seems Can you feel my love buzz?(4x) [b]Nirvana - Rape me[/b] Rape me, Rape my friend Rape me, Rape me again I'm not the only one(3x) Hate me, do it and do it again waste me, rape me my friend I'm not the only one(3x) My favorite inside source i'll kiss your open sores I apperctiate your concern you'll always stink and burn Rape me, Rape me my friend Rape me, Rape me again I'm not the only one(3x) Rape me (Rape me)(9x) My music :kira
5 out of 6 people enjoy Russian roulette. / Elindult a barkóba, kit lövök ma tarkóba.
Nadril 2007. május 15. 1032 hozzászólás 342.
Egy majdnem gyonyoru, majdnem szerelmes szam:): [b]AUTHORITY ZERO[/b] [b][i]Talk Is Cheap[/i][/b] You talk and talk's so cheap You're finally cashing in With your words so sleek The truth is wearing thin You're coming to me Please tell me this is a joke I've heard you spitting lies Since the first word you spoke Ideas and stipulations put us right back again Applauds ring out for your performance As respect slowly draws Your prominent passion for passing off All the problems you've caused While taking on all of the pages of all of The truth as were robbed Over and over again sewn for a quick fix Over and over again resend recycle again Struggle for something when you don't Know the cause Your prominent passion for passing of all Of the truth that you've robbed [b]Well here I am I'm that fire in your eyes Here I am The desire that you will not find So baby tell me no more lies[/b]
Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.
Nadril 2007. május 15. 1032 hozzászólás 342.
Válasz Smoke üzenetére (#591): kedvenc szamom volt 10+ eve. :D Imadtam a singsinget.
Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.
hammerfall-always will be(amúgy mindenik nem csak szövegelés tele van értelemmel:D)
Smoke 2007. május 15. 1085 hozzászólás 320.
[b]Sing Sing : Életfogytig rock'n'roll[/b] Ajánló - minden zeneszöveg olvasónak! 1. Délután ha véget ért a robot, Csizmát húzok, bõrdzsekit és trikót. Várnak rám lenn a haverok, Füstös klubban dübörög a rock. Péntek este nincsen gond, Mert megölel a rock'n'roll. 2. Minden napom olyan, mint a buli, Jöhet nekem munkahely vagy suli. Engem csakis egy érdekel, Lent a klubban ki énekel. Ereimben egész éjjel Lüktet a rock'n'roll. R1. Szól még szól, ereimben tombol, Életfogytig zakatol, Szól még szól, nem kell nekem más, Csak életfogytig rock'n'roll. 3. Ájulásig ritmust ver a szív, Izzik az agyam, mert a zene hív, Nem baj ha berekedek, megizzadok, Ha érzem, hallom, mit ver a dob. Ereimben egész éjjel Lüktet a rock'n'roll. R2. ||: Szól még szól, Hidd el, nekem már nem kell semmi más. Szól még szól, nem kell nekem más, Csak életfogytig rock'n'roll.
Reality is a Lie...
armithis 2007. május 1. 5151 hozzászólás 21.
Best of Communism : Májusi köszöntõ Zengjen a dalunk, pajtás, Fákon újul a hajtás, Fogadjuk a tavaszt dallal! Itt van május elseje, Énekszó és tánc köszöntse! Zeng és dalol az élet, Szállj csak, zeneszó, ének, Ébreszd fel a magyar népet! Népek tavasza, téged Hív ez a vidám ének Béke legyen a világon Itt van május elseje, Énekszó és tánc köszöntse! Zeng és dalol az élet, Szállj csak, zeneszó, ének, Ébreszd fel a magyar népet!
"Az egyetlen igazi sérülés a méltóságát érte - az pedig ritkán életveszélyes." CB - http://senzibile.blogspot.com/
armithis 2007. április 1. 5151 hozzászólás 21.
Válasz butavok üzenetére (#588): :kira
butavok 2007. április 1. 423 hozzászólás 939.
Válasz Kiwi üzenetére (#587): szerinted is tiesto a lehjobb magyar zenekar?
Kiwi 2007. március 31. 144 hozzászólás 2198.
Tiesto - Traffic Ti tititi tii tiiii tiiii tiiiiiiiii ti ti! :kira :kira :kira :kira :kira :kira
Why so serious???
joeczar 2007. március 30. 1473 hozzászólás 222.
Modern Talking - Atlantis Is Calling (S.O.S. For Love) Lady I know it will hurt But it's much harder to ignore There is a chance and I promise I won't hurt you anymore Hollywood nights we're romancin' You can trust me anytime Somewhere oh babe there is someone Oh you're dancin' in my mind Oh oh oh little queenie I'm your fool come on Teach me the rules I will send an S.O.S. for love Oh oh oh little queenie I'm your fool you need love Like I do I will send an S.O.S. for love Atlantis is calling S.O.S. for love Atlantis is calling from the stars above Atlantis is calling S.O.S. for love Atlantis is calling it's too hot to stop If lovin' you is wrong babe Oh I don't wanna be right I've got you under my skin babe Oh baby hold me tight I'm ready for our romance I wait a million years for you I love you more than I'm sayin' Baby that's for me the truth.
United Universe Clan - Then & Now
Vektor13 2007. március 29. 1178 hozzászólás 297.
Válasz armithis üzenetére (#584): Apocalyptica-Main theme of Final Fantasy 4 ennek is :kira a szovege
If i can make scars, do i have the power to heal them?
armithis 2007. március 29. 5151 hozzászólás 21.
Calibre - Mr Right On Ennek jo a szivege ennyi: :kira
Danee 2007. március 28. 257 hozzászólás 1435.
Válasz Smoke üzenetére (#581): elég jó szám ^^ bár kb 3 napja hallottam elõször :)
Hello. My name is Gosu, Maligosu! ^^
Smoke 2007. március 28. 1085 hozzászólás 320.
[b]Alice Cooper - Poison[/b] Your cruel device Your blood, like ice One look could kill My pain, your thrill I want to love you but I better not Touch (dont touch) I want to hold you but my senses Tell me to stop I want to kiss you but I want it too Much (too much) I want to taste you but your lips Are venomous poison Youre poison running through my Veins Youre poison, I dont want to Break these chains Your mouth, so hot Your web, Im caught Your skin, so wet Black lace on sweat I hear you calling and its needles And pins (and pins) I want to hurt you just to hear you Screaming my name Dont want to touch you but Youre under my skin (deep in) I want to kiss you but your lips Are venomous poison Youre poison running through my veins Youre poison, I dont wanna Break these chains Poison One look could kill My pain, your thrill I want to love you but I better not Touch (dont touch) I want to hold you but my senses Tell me to stop I want to kiss you but I want it too Much (too much) I want to taste you but your lips Are venomous poison Youre poison running through my Veins Youre poison, I dont wanna Break these chains Poison I want to love you but I better not Touch (dont touch) I want to hold you but my senses Tell me to stop I want to kiss you but I want it too Much (too much) I want to taste you but your lips Are venomous poison, yeah I dont want to break these chains Poison, oh no Runnin deep inside my veins, Burnin deep inside my veins Its poison I dontt wanna break these chains Poison
Reality is a Lie...
Szenya 2007. március 28. 539 hozzászólás 725.
DJ Hammond - PsychoTech Mix Session Vol. 1 ennek nagyon nincs dalszövege,de jo a dallama :D
Death Note :kira
matzko 2007. március 19. 106 hozzászólás 2731.
Dj Bobo. Chivuava
http://zelot.uw.hu
Naib 2007. március 19. 5216 hozzászólás 19.
Haha, Boten Anna. Van akinek ez még új?:)
Every man lives - not every man truly dies!
Cedric 2007. március 19. 8720 hozzászólás 5.
Válasz Vertigo üzenetére (#577): jo en nem értek ezekhez, nem az ilyen az mind hardtekno :D
Minket nem lehet megkopasztani, mert itt már mindenki tA-r.
Vertigo 2007. március 19. 1776 hozzászólás 173.
hát azért Basshuntert felfelé kerekítve sem nevezném technonak :D
Cedric 2007. március 18. 8720 hozzászólás 5.
tesom kapott vmi holland technot megnéztem már a szövegét és hát elég lol :D [b]BASSHUNTER - Boten anna (english version)[/b] I know a bot, her name is Anna, Anna is her name And she can ban you, ban you so hard She cleans up our channel I want to tell you that I know a Bot I know a bot, her name is Anna, Anna is her name And she can ban you, ban you so hard She cleans up our channel I want to tell you that I know a Bot That always watches everyone in our channel And sees that there is no trouble in here And it can no way be taken over And remember, I know this Bot The bot that nobody can kick And she can kick when she wants She kicks all the spammers Ya, nothing can hit our Bot (Ready for take off) (Are you ready?) A day has come, I couldn't believe The channel was strange I could never have thought to be so wrong But Anna said to me "I'm not a Bot, I'm a really a nice girl" You have been very strange for me I have nothing to tell In my eyes you are still a bot Her name is Anna, Anna is her name And she can ban you, ban you so hard She cleans up our channel I want to tell you that I know a Bot That watches everyone in our channel And sees there is no trouble in here And it can no way be taken over And remember, I know this Bot The Bot that nobody can hit And she can kick when she wants And she kicks all of the spammers Ya, nobody can hit our bot
Minket nem lehet megkopasztani, mert itt már mindenki tA-r.
Nadril 2007. március 10. 1032 hozzászólás 342.
Válasz Danee üzenetére (#574): hat ez tenyleg nagyon ertelmes. :)
Danee 2007. március 8. 257 hozzászólás 1435.
Válasz Reaper üzenetére (#560): :kira de ha már sentenced How do you do? Have yourself, a pleasent afternoon. Well, fuck you too, Tonight's the one I choose, for you! [Chorus] I'll kill myself, I'll blow my brains onto the wall. See you in Hell, I will not take this anymore. Now this is where it is, this is where I will draw the line, So excuse me while, I end my life. I will pull this through, Not having a reason's no excuse. What the Hell do you, Suppose that I have left to lose? [Chorus] [Guitar Solo] *Spoken* I'll kill myself... I'll kill myself See you in Hell I'll kill myself See you in Hell I'll kill myself See you in Hell I'll kill myself See you in Hell I'll kill myself, I'll blow my brains onto the wall! See you in Hell, I will not take this anymore! This is where it ends, I put a bullet in my head. Oh yes I did. This is where it ends, This is where I will draw the line. Excuse me while.... I kill myself.
Hello. My name is Gosu, Maligosu! ^^
[b]Zharmaq - Humánkaptár EP - 2006[/b] ~Marad a vízió~ Látnom kell a rosszat, hogy érezzem a jót. Ködbe burkolt arccal a böröm alá szúrt, a bünös harccal lelkem újra felgyúlt. Egyszerre szép, egyszerre csúf. Húsodnak torz köntösében álom erejével látva félelmetes ismerös a létért küzdö árva. Hangjavesztett hangszalag semmi ujat nem várva csak üres test marad ha tulajdonába szállna.tulajdonába. Bejön a hang, mely megerösít éltet, orkánná válok a szennyet fujó szélben. Valóságra hangol, marad a vízió, elmémben harsog, hogy miért élni jó, oly jó. Egyszerre szép, egyszerre csúf. Betonvadon szívtelen formái ölik ki belölünk az embert. Szellemszerü névtelen arcok, tartósított hüllö jelleg. Atomvilág dicsö pálmái konturozzák csontra a testem, mindennapi névtelen harcok nyomorba taszítják a lelkem. Húsodnak torz köntösében álom erejével látva félelmetes ismerös a létért küzdö árva. Hangjavesztett hangszalag semmi újat nem várva csak üres test marad ha tulajdonába szállna.tulajdonába. A szükségóra cseng - fertöéhes sejt. A neon lakkfény réteg minden sebhelyet befed. Egy hibernált test ha zihálni kezd halott ujjak beszélik a pontba szedett braille-t. Reccsenés a száraz ágak között, artériádban veszedelmes méregözön. Tökéletes jövöben mindig ott a múlt, az összes álmod mind a vízbe fúlt. megfúlt. (szerk:sok hülye ékezet..)
armithis 2007. március 8. 5151 hozzászólás 21.
[b]Folk Error[/b] ELMENTEK... Elmentek a cigányok Hogy szalonnát lopjanak Szegényeket elkapták Majdnem felakasztották Háj náj náj náj Amikor majd nótaszóval Utoljára mulatok Hej, cigányok sírós nótát Fájdalmasat húzzatok Háj náj náj náj Amikor majd nótaszóval Kivisznek a nagy útra Hej, cigányok, aki szeret Igaz szívvel azt húzza hogy: Háj náj náj náj
Nadril 2007. március 8. 1032 hozzászólás 342.
[b]No Use For A Name - Saddest Song [/b] What's wrong with everyone? There's a panic in their eyes Like others getting close are aliens, in disguise They smell conspiracy on the lips of dearest friends Reminds me of a time long ago, They think it's the end Of what we all created, used to love but now we hate it Life is as simple as the mind it lives in The truth is a waste of time, when we're conditioned to understand Lies are the right was as we watch the blind leading the blind Everything that we see is another's suffering Learn to enjoy the message the TV is delivering You're safe being the glass like being at the zoo The face of guilty thoughts turns around and looks just like you Don't want be another, victim but you watch them suffer Organized, de-sensitized and trained To wake up at 6 AM, go to work come home and in bed by ten When the feeling is safe and warm Horrified by any change, living by consensus destroys us Paints pretty pictures at the same time will do us more harm :zsir
SosMogyi 2006. december 3. 3354 hozzászólás 54.
[b][i]Scar Symmetry - Retaliator[/i][/b] Behold essence of unearthly Holographic entity Shape shifting being within me Defying the eyes I emerge from within Cold-blooded design Rising terror Towards mankind Retaliator Retaliation's coming Retaliator Inter-dimensional Beyond five sense reality Reptilian frequency Temples and shrines that you see here Were built in my name I shall bring the end To all of your kind Faithful servants Prepare to be devoured Retaliator Retaliation's coming Retaliator Inter-dimensional Prime desecrator Fall to the new world order Death generator Servants and fiends alike Your prevailing reality defines me As any folklore being Prime desecrator Fall to the new world order Death generator Servants and fiends alike Your revelation or your damnation Either way I bring you death Prime desecrator Fall to the new world order Death generator Servants and fiends alike
"lehet ismerlek, nem te vagy 40es szemuveges kerekded csaladapa aki jatekhazakkal seftel?" Kegyetlen sors, miért tetted ezt velem? Bárcsak rakkún lehetnék. http://loveme0013.mybrute.com
armithis 2006. december 3. 5151 hozzászólás 21.
nem tudom lehet csak mert akkora zuzas megy alatta nem hallottam ki rendesen :)
2006. december 3. hozzászólás .
Válasz armithis üzenetére (#565): nem is lelkû lány, hanem lencsilány (vagy lencse?:kira)
Woodoo 2006. december 3. 2351 hozzászólás 111.
Válasz armithis üzenetére (#565): ok akkor ezt hallgasd Lilul a makk, szûkül a bõr Pipu faszán göndör a szõr refrén: FITYMASZZÛKÜLEEEEEEETT!!!!!! (de ezt death metal stílusban) a 2. versszak nemjut eszembe :( 1 haverom gitározott mellé és ezt énekelte még jópár éve. :D
"Az élet szar játék de jó a grafikája"